SHIRA PSYCHIC MEDIUM, LTD.
Terms of Service
We are excited to have you participate in a reading and/or reconnection healing treatment with us, however, in order to do so you are required to carefully review, acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You have voluntarily agreed to take part in the psychic medium reading and/or reconnection healing treatments (collectively referred to herein as the “Services”) provided by Shira Psychic Medium, Ltd. (the “Company”) and the Company’s practitioners and/or representatives (collectively, the “Representatives”).
2. You acknowledge and understand that the Company and its Representatives are not medical professionals or other licensed professionals and that they do not diagnose medical conditions, prescribe medication or provide medical treatments. The Services provided by the Company and its Representatives will not, and is not intended to, replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice or cure for any medical disease, condition or illness and is not intended to, nor should it take the place of, professional services, including, without limitation, medical, legal, financial, business or psychological services.
3. You acknowledge and understand that the Services offered by the Company and its Representatives are for educational, spiritual, entertainment and amusement purposes only, and you accept full responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily welfare. You acknowledge that you will decide what to do with the information given to you and any action you take, or inaction on your part, is your own personal responsibility and choice.
4. You acknowledge and understand that we cannot guarantee with whom the Representatives can connect and the Services are not guaranteed to be accurate, are subject to your own interpretation and that the psychic medium readings are not guaranteed to be applicable to you whether such reading is performed in a group setting or otherwise. In addition, your attendance in a group setting or individual session does not guarantee you a reading.
5. You agree on behalf of yourself, your heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, to fully release and discharge Shira Benedetto, the Company and its Representatives from all actions, causes of action, claims, liabilities, obligations, expenses and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which you may have arising from, related to or based on any injuries, damages or losses to yourself or other persons, property, income or other matter which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, from or as a result of the Services. The Company and its Representatives will not be liable for any damages resulting from the Services, or for any events related thereto, and/or any actions or decisions that you may make as a result of such Services, including, without limitation, actual, incidental, and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise, nor for any personal injury, death, loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise), errors or omissions, or otherwise.
6. Services are paid for in advance. Under no circumstance will you be entitled to a refund of any fees paid for any reason whatsoever.
7. You acknowledge and agree that that no legally recognized privilege exists between you and Company and its Representatives the way a privilege might exist between an attorney and client, doctor and patient, husband and wife, or priest and penitent. While Company exercises reasonable diligence in maintaining the confidentiality of your sessions, Company will have no liability to you for any disclosure of personal information.
8. You hereby consent to photography, audio recording or videotaping of any sessions during which the Services of Company are provided, and consent to its/their release, publication, exhibition or reproduction for public relations, news articles or telecasts, education, advertising, research, inclusion on Company’s website or any other purpose by the Company. You hereby waive all rights and claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose, and waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video or audio recording in connection with any display or publication. Personal audio recording by you or any other participant of any session is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy may result in the immediate termination of a session with no refund of fees paid or due.
9. All rights in the Services, copyright or otherwise, are hereby reserved by Company.
10. Any claims made against the Company and the Representatives are required to be asserted by
commencement of an action within ninety (90) days after the date of the Services alleged to be the basis of any such claim, or such claim shall be deemed waived and released forever.
11. In the event of litigation brought against the Company or the Representatives in connection with the Services, the Company and the Representatives shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs if they prevail in such proceeding.
I have carefully read this Participation Agreement and fully understand its content. I am aware that this agreement contains waivers and releases of personal liability. I understand that this agreement is binding and acknowledge that: (i) I am over the age of eighteen (18) and legally competent to execute this agreement; (ii) I am consenting to this electronically by continuing with the booking and that I agree to the agreement of my own free will; and (iii) for legal reasons, I have been advised that the exhibition I am participating in is for entertainment and amusement purposes only.